Are you looking for funny Paris puns or cool jokes about Paris to go with your photos? From Paris pick up lines to Puns, you’ll find all of those in this article!
And while they describe Paris in the most poetic way possible, sometimes you just want some fun puns to go with your Paris photos to fully engage with your audience be it on Facebook, Instagram, or any other medium.
Disclaimer: This post might contain affiliate links. This means we may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you) should you choose to sign up for a program or make a purchase using one of our links. It’s okay – We love all of the products we recommend anyways, and you will too! Also, that commission helps us keep this awesome free blog up to date! You can read our full disclosure here for more details!
So if you’re looking for some of the funniest Paris puns or funny jokes about Paris to go with your photos, you’re in the right place!
In this post, I’ll not only share some of the funniest Paris jokes but also Paris puns, Paris pick up lines, and more!
So sit tight and get ready to laugh your a$$ off or shake your head in amusement while you also find the best Paris Instagram captions.
Before You Go, Here’s How to Plan Your Visit To Paris: Practical Quick Tips
WHERE TO STAY
Best Eiffel Tower Views: Hôtel Le Walt (9.0)
Luxury stay: Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel (8.2)
Mid-range stay: Hôtel Eiffel (8.7)
Budget Stay: People – Paris Bercy (8.9)
Apartment Rental: Résidence Charles Floquet (9.1)
- Don’t forget to take Travel Insurance. Request a free quote from my favorite insurance, World Nomads. (More on this at the end of the article.)
- Prepare your trip extensively with this Paris Travel guidebook.
- Don’t forget a universal travel adapter, a travel neck pouch, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Consider getting either the museum pass or the Paris city pass if you plan to visit a lot of attractions. The city pass comes with free transportation and access to the hop-on-hop-off bus. You can read my Paris museum pass review to see if it’s right for you.
- Book this private transfer from CDG airport to Paris to avoid the hustle of figuring out how to get to Paris.
Psst… Before traveling to Paris or France in general, make sure that you have Travel Insurance! I always use World Nomads on all my trips and I am happy to recommend it to you. You can easily request a quote from World Nomads from here for FREE!
Fun Paris Puns
These Paris puns will definitely make everyone laugh out loud and commend you for being creative — well even if you got the ideas from this article (laughs…).
To make browsing easier, I’ll be categorizing this post into Eiffel Tower puns, Louvre puns, Cute Paris puns, Seine Puns, food-themed Paris puns, Paris pick up lines, Paris jokes, and all the general puns about Paris.
Eiffel Tower Puns
Do you have a quirky Eiffel tower photo that you want to caption? Then check out these Eiffel Tower puns below.
1.In Paris, Eiffel in love.
2. Eiffel in love with Paris at first sight.
3. Oh no, Eiffel!
4. It would be humiliating if Eiffel in Paris.
5. Holy crêpe, this tower is tall!
6. Paris-sites, that’s all you see from the Eiffel Tower. (Oh you can see a lot from up there! This post will show you all the Paris views you get from the Eiffel Tower)
7. Paris, I Louvre you.
8. Paris is the City of Louvre.
9. What’s not to Louvre about Paris?
10. I gotta say, I’m starting to see the Point of the Louvre.
11. I came to Paris to find Louvre.
12. I visited the Louvre, but I didn’t like it – Mona Lisa was framed.
13. I heard DaVinci and Michelangelo got into an argument, but it ended with a draw.
Cute Paris puns
14. Oui just love Paris!
15. I’ve found Paris-dise.
16. Holy crêpe this was in-seine.
17. I’m having a beret good time in Paris.
18. In Paris, I Rue the day.
19. Enjoying life one crêpe at a time.
20. Paris – it’s a oui bit different.
21. Going in Seine over this city.
22. Just looking for a Seine.
23. In-Seine-ly beautiful sights.
24. What a Seine-sational city!
25. Don’t jump into the water unless you want people to think you’re in Seine.
Fun Paris Puns
26. I couldn’t come to Paris without my French coat.
27. Paris is a very France-y city.
28. Paris, I hope our paths will croissant again.
29. Do you love Paris? I Pompidou.
30. Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a Notre Dame.
31. Don’t come to Paris with no Monet.
32. I Musee, the French have great taste in art.
33. Pardon my French but I’m in France.
34. Sometimes the French give me the crepes.
35. It’s a Hall of Mirrors Selfie.
36. In Paris, they give zero faux.
37. I always feel Triomphe-ant in Paris.
38. Not one, but Toulieries.
39. Petit-four more, please.
40. Some Parisians are very religious, and some want Nun of it.
41. We’re like Gargoyle and Vinegar.
42. I just love Catacomb-ing my way around this city.
Food Themed Puns About Paris
43. When in Paris, we only have breakfast of the Champignons.
44. How could I baguette about Paris?
45. Living life au chocolate.
46. Buy one, baguette one free.
47. Breakfast of Champs-Élysées.
48. Chocolate shops in Paris are definitely not crêpe.
49. Hey, Macaroon-a!
Jokes About Paris That Will Crack you up
50. Me and my French girlfriend started a bakery in Paris with our life savings. It didn’t take off. I went bankrupt. She left me. Now all I have is pain.
51. I tried climbing that Tower in Paris but Eiffel.
52. I can’t believe how much they’re charging me for a dinner cruise in Paris. It’s in Seine.
53. What would high definition be called if invented in Paris? The French resolution!
54. This is the first year I’m not going on vacation to Paris because of C*vid. Usually, I don’t go because I can’t afford it.
55. The French doctor prescribed me something to keep track of time. It was called Queloratil.
56. I decided to go to Paris on a whim. But learned I can only get there on a plane.
57. Fire is destroying a world-famous landmark in Paris right now. And there’s Notre Dame thing they can do about it.
58. Some people are named after where they were conceived. For example Brooklyn, Paris… My friend Ally doesn’t agree.
59. People here drink so much wine that makes me think they are in Seine.
Funny and Cheesy Paris pick up lines
60. Hey girl, wanna watch Emily in Paris but I’m Emily and you’re Paris?
61. Are you a French pastry? Cuz I’d go all the way to Paris to taste you.
62. Hey, are you a cathedral in Paris? Coz Notre Dame! You’re on fire!
63. Hey girl, are you from Paris? Coz Eiffel for you.
64. You must be from Paris, ’cause you’re driving me in-Seine.
65. For our first date, I can fly you to Paris…without an airplane.
66. Hey girl, ever been to Paris?
67. Damn girl, I Louvre your style! You shop in Paris?
Final Thoughts on The Funniest Paris Jokes and Puns
That wraps my list of the Paris jokes and puns! To be honest, I had so much fun and laughter while writing this post.
I hope that it brightened up your day a little or at least helped you get the best Paris caption for your amazing photos!
What’s your favorite Paris pun? I think mine is number 19 but every time I think it’s the best, number 5 gives me that look of “you said I was your favorite” so now I am kinda stuck with both of them! (Yes you can scroll back up and see the puns I am talking about … no judgment, I’d do the same too!)
Well, if you figure out your favorite joke about Paris, do let me know in the comments below and if your followers end up engaging more with your photo because of a cool Paris pun you read here, you can give me a shout out on Insta or just make a happy dance – I am fine with any.
But for now, have fun and let me know how hard you laughed when reading this article!
NEVER TRAVEL TO PARIS WITHOUT TRAVEL INSURANCE
One of the biggest mistakes you’ll ever make when planning a trip to Paris is to forego Travel Insurance!
You might think that it’s expensive, but when you think of how much it will save you when you lose your valuables or even get sick, then you’ll know that it’s NOT that expensive!
There are many Travel Insurance companies out there, but I love World Nomads! They cover almost every single thing you might face/do while in Paris or even France in general, it is easy to request a quote, and if you ever need to claim, the claiming process is not a rat race!
I’ve used World Nomads on all my trips, and I am confident and happy to recommend it to you!
No worries if you’re not yet ready to book your trip, you can request a free quote from World Nomads here and see if it suits your personal needs!
Check out these posts to help you plan your trip to Paris
- Best Instagram captions for Paris
- The Best weekend getaways from Paris
- Big mistakes to avoid in Paris
- Best Things to do in Paris in January
- Paris-themed gifts for Paris lovers
- Things to Pack for Paris
- Best Eiffel tower photo spots in Paris
- Where to stay in Paris
- Important things to know before traveling to Paris
- Best hotels in Paris with an Eiffel Tower view
Was this post of the best Eiffel Tower jokes and Paris puns helpful? Then please consider sharing it with others.